1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best PJ for my needs - help please!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by tomholl, Apr 3, 2005.

1. tomholl

tomholl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alrighty then! Have been trying to make sense of all the various pj options available to me over the past few weeks but am still a bit unsure as to what i should go for. I have a room, 5m x 4m for an entertainment set up. My main needs are for xbox (and poss. gamecube), a few dvds and tv shows played from my pc. I have a budget of around £600 for the pj (this excludes VAT though as i live in jersey!!). Ideally like some future proof for the high-res forthcoming xbox2 (720p i think??!) but hdtv not an issue. all help / advice much appreciated!

tom

2. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    You'll struggle to find a hidef projector in that price range, if you look at Ivojo's price list, just as one of the sponsors of this forums, you'll see what's typically available .. I believe the Epson TW10H has had some good comments on here.