Best picture

lukers88

Standard Member
Reaction score
What is best way to get the best picture on the 360? Hdmi cable really improve it much?

What is best way to get the best picture on the 360? Hdmi cable really improve it much?

Depends on what cable you are currently using... if you are using the composite cable that the 360 comes with then that isn't a HD lead lead so it would massively improve that... if you are using a VGA or Component lead not so much.

Yes using what I came with, which cable do you recommend and where to but from?

If you have hdmi on your tv go with that

There is very little difference between hdmi cables on less than 2m cables i use a £10 cable from argos

Make sure once you have plugged it in you go to setting > display and select the correct 720p or 1080p setting :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I get my cables from these guys - Amazon.co.uk: Neet Cables - Electronics & Photo

Awesome quality and brilliant price. Dont go spending all your wages on an expensive cable, its a digital signal of 0s and 1s. What youre wanting to pay for is build quality not a big name or the mumbo they preach to you in shops. ;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
you can get hdmi cables from poundland for £1, it works just a well as the official xbox cable which cost about £20

There is no 'best'.

What looks better to you is all that matters and that will purely be down to how your display processes HD sources through each connection (Component, VGA or HDMI). Personally I use VGA for gaming on both my Plasma and Projector.

VGA on the 360 all the way. So much more natural colour wise and a much cleaner image than component and HDMI:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom