Best Picture settings for LG 49SJ800V OR 810V

marcd5123

Hi guys and girls.. Had this new pannel for a few weeks now and pretty happy with it.

Juat would like some pointers to get best overhaul settings for the picture films and TV.

800V and 810V are same models spec wise apart from stands.

Although iv been told that my 800V has native 10bit pannel and 810V is 8bit +FRC...

I'm all ears and best practice.

Iv followed pretty much ''picture perfect '' guide from AV Forums but would be great to see what you guys have done.

buckum

Standard Member
Hi i am looking to buy the 800v what is your thoughts on it especially for watching sports like motion blur and banding

tonedef

Novice Member
How has everyone got on with the settings of this TV. Did you manage to get something that you were happy with? I've just picked one up in the Xmas sales and so far I'm very happy with it. I'm just struggling to get the picture right. I've followed the guide linked above but wonder if any of you have tweaked even more?

tonedef

Novice Member
Hi i am looking to buy the 800v what is your thoughts on it especially for watching sports like motion blur and banding

So far it's an excellent TV. I'm very impressed. I've always bought Samsung TVs so this is my first LG and I'm loving the webOS. I'm also really impressed with the speaker too. Before this I was looking at getting a sound bar but I dont need it anymore. 49sj800v is my model.

I've not noticed any banding so far. It's probably there but not obvious to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom