Votes: 0 0.0%
  • master and commander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mystic river

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
B

bobbles

I don't think it really takes a genius to work out what is going to win. Personally, my votes goes to lost in translation, fantastic film. The last 20min of return was dreadful IMO

I am suprised about Seabiscuit and Master and Commander, both very average. Although I did find Seabicuit more enjoyable

B

bobbles

right i forgot to tick the box for the poll and now I can not put one in

very sorry

the return of the king nothing else matters

B

bobbles

I would be amazed if return of the king didn't win.

I think however, lost in translation deserves it

Garrett

Will that poll do bobbles?

BadAss

Banned
I don't think anyone should vote unless they've seen all five films which aint going to be many on these forums.

Miyazaki

Novice Member
I heard on 'Film 2004' that the oscar dudes have been holding back to make sure that the LOTR trilogy didn't slip and they think that all the oscars will go in a gush for ROTK.

To be fair it's single-handedly revived my favourite trans-genre, the "Epic". :)

B

bobbles

quite unusual that all 5 have been released before the nominations.

I was quite pleased City of god got quite a few nods. However, no cold montain for best film, no kidman (same) and no scarlett for lost in translation. Shocking decisions

Dimmy

Banned
I can't believe Master & Commander actually got nominated :eek:!!!!

Return Of The King HAS to win. There were a lot of aspects about it that bugged me, a lot of things which bothered me, but it just has to win - there's no alternative really.

B

bobbles

it will win. However, I think there was too many faults. If it wasn't for the last 20 minutes I would agree it deserved it too

some of the scenes at the end were pantomine

Lost in translation was a fabulous piece of film making not a single second of its running time was wasted. The ending was genius. I think it deserves to win and hope it does.

Dimmy

Banned
Lost In Translation isn't being shown at our local screen :(

I'm going to have to import the R1 DVD.

I absolutely love Bill Murray's work to bits and am eagerly looking forward to this one.