Best phone From K800I,W850I,D900 or E900

gaz_06

Banned
Can people give me the good and bad points they have expierneced from these phones and tel me which is the best in your opinion. I would like teh camera to be worthy of the K750i but and improvement would'nt go a miss. Also if there is any other phones that can compete please say and giev your opinions. cheerz guys

jeffod

Banned
sony w810i still takes some beating mate..

just got a k800i on upgrade and sold it on ebay nowhere near as good in my opinion!
read the reviews on the 850i walkman as i was offered this as well but not as good as w810i.

end of the day its what you want from a phone that matters. after years of nokia phones my last few have been s.ericsson and i personally cannot fault them.

my advise is- if you want an excellent camera phone get the k800i
-if you want a phone,ipod and decent camera phone then the w810i would be my choice,make sureits a black one tho!!!

gaz_06

Banned
sony w810i still takes some beating mate..

just got a k800i on upgrade and sold it on ebay nowhere near as good in my opinion!
read the reviews on the 850i walkman as i was offered this as well but not as good as w810i.

end of the day its what you want from a phone that matters. after years of nokia phones my last few have been s.ericsson and i personally cannot fault them.

my advise is- if you want an excellent camera phone get the k800i
-if you want a phone,ipod and decent camera phone then the w810i would be my choice,make sureits a black one tho!!!

have u expierenced any problems with teh joystick though mate?i mean its the main reason im annoyed at SE!i've had a k750i which i was so happy with but in teh past 6months the joystick response has slowly been lost now i cannot even use the joystick 80%of the time.Im looking for a phoen with good music and camera capabilities!would you say the w810 is both of them things. what is the battery capable of?k750i gets low very quickly! thanks for your help

Geordie Jester

im pretty sure its a known fault. we are changing altogether now because of it. We got it replaced once. but after a few months more problems with it

hot-fuzz

Distinguished Member
On my new contract i had the D900 after having the W810i and it took me 3 days to send it back. The D900 IMO is a terrible phone.
It is so unuser friendly and makes everything a chore. You can assign your own text message alerts, it takes at least 7 key presses to start a new text, and the list goes on.
I now have a K800i and it is the best phone i have ever had. It is even better than the old winner the W801i. The K800i has a better screen than the W810i and for me its a better size, and the O/S is a bit quicker.

Simply put, the K800i does everything you want .... easily.

You wanna text, then its one flick of the stick.

you wan to set diferent ringtones for different people ... no problem.

you want to surf the internet ... no problem via Opera.

You want to take good photos, you can (says 3MP, but i think its a bit less, but still excellent)

You want shortcuts to different programs on your phone, easy.

If i were you, get the K800i, it is a really good phone and the best in the list you have supplied.

:thumbsup:

siany

Novice Member
E900 isn't really worth considering. The touch sensitive keys annoy the hell out of some people (myself included). In any case, D900 >>> E900

D900...some people like the fact that it's slim (and the dark red version is so much nicer than black imo) as well as having a 3MP camera, however in terms of picture quality, it's not as good as the k800i and in terms of music it's not as good as the Sony W series. But it does sit nicely in your pocket ;)

W850i is quite a chunky phone and if you're not too bothered about 3G/videocalling it's not that much of an improvement from the w810i. Music quality is excellent as can be expected from the Walkman phones (so called for a reason!).

One of my phones is a k800i and I really can't fault it - well I'd like it to have a bigger screen but that's just me as I also have a PDA phone; best camera you can get on a phone at the moment (3.2MP Cybershot), the joystick doesn't get stuck or unresponsive like the k750i and is really simple to use, definitely the best all-rounder :thumbsup:

Bilbob

I'm contemplating a 700 myself.... but need to use as mp3 player too, can anyone comment on it's abilities in that area? I currently use a w800i...

A

av-phile

Has anyone tried using those A2DP bluetooth stereo headsets on the k800i or w850i phones. Are they as good as the wired earbuds that go with the walkman phones? The D900 is also A2DP compliant, is its MP3 sound quality as good as the SE walkman phones? Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom