Best parking for luton airport

upallnight

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Am going to corfu for a week on the 20th and as per the title am flying from luton
I usually get the old man to drop us off and pick us up but we are taking him with us :suicide:
So anyone know the best carpark to book and hopefully cheap:D

many thanks

I think the cheapest I've seen anywhere near the airport is £10 a day. It was a fair old walk from the airport though, you'd probably need to get a taxi what with luggage. Is there no one else that could drop you off and pick you up again? The drop-off car park is really convenient and only costs a quid.

Do you live near the airport?

yeah only in watford
Im sure i priced one of the airports carparks which operated by bus transfer and that was around £50 ish
hmmmm

You might be right, don't take what I said as gospel. I've never parked up there before but have dropped people off plenty of times and I'm quite often round that way for work. A lot of the car parks have signs outside with prices. Funnily enough, I was doing a pick-up on Tuesday night. I didn't get to bed til gone 3am. :0(

Pre-book the NCP.

yeah only in watford
Im sure i priced one of the airports carparks which operated by bus transfer and that was around £50 ish
hmmmm

Airparks ? based in Slipend, so a busride away. There are a few closer. Stick Airport parking in the box -> Google Maps

thanks
Ive done a search but just thought id ask on here as searching the internet for carparks doesn't fill me with too much confidence unless i know the area usually

Your paying for secure parking. The area shouldn't make any difference. What do you want to know about the area ? I can see the Cargo Apron from my drive

no sorry i wasnt knocking the area just didnt trust all the links thrown up by google as you never know:rolleyes:
Ill probably go for the long term car park at luton airport as its not priced too badly

no sorry i wasnt knocking the area just didnt trust all the links thrown up by google as you never know:rolleyes:
Ill probably go for the long term car park at luton airport as its not priced too badly

No need to apologise, I realise you were not knocking the area . Just offering to answer any questions, if I could :D

the long term parking is £49.99 and quidco too so ill go with that
Many thanks for everyones input

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom