• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best P2P device

morty192

*Sorry if this post is not allowed Please delete if against rules*

What in your wise opinions is the best P2P device out?? is it Limewire or can you think of anything elese??

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Nothing illegal about downloading with P2P or Bittorrent as long as your are not uploading or downloading copyrighted content.

For P2P i have always found Bearshare Lite the best (still full of spyware and viruses though)

For Bittorrent try "Utorrent" client

morty192

thanks for the reply and put this will proably sound very stupid but can you explain how to use torrents please and what software i need/should use. Thanks

djmetsandy

thanks for the reply and put this will proably sound very stupid but can you explain how to use torrents please and what software i need/should use. Thanks

Basically you download a software like Bitcomet..this software is just used as a downloading program..you have to find the Torrent you want from another site. Bitcomet gives you a list of sites with downloads...

The torrent file you download off the site will be small. you the "open" it with bitcomet. It will start downloading.

morty192

ye dnt mean to be a pain but on those tracker sights kinda illeagel and if they get raided n my I.P. is found as a registered member aint i kinda screwed

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom