1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best out of these genres of gamecube game ?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by jonnyv, Jul 7, 2004.

1. jonnyv

jonnyv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Whats the best of the following on the gamecube ?

Football game

Ice Hockey game

skateboarding game

thanks

2. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Football game - Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution (Japanese only and pretty hard to find at a low price - expect to pay about £50 for a copy) IMO the only football game you should be considering

Ice Hockey game - NHL Hitz 2002. It's completely OTT, and doesn't even try to be serious but that's why I like it so much. Completely violent, aggressive and a lot of fun to play. Other hockey games just seem boring, IMO, but I really like the Hitz games - and 2002 is the best one of the series

skateboarding game - Tony Hawk's Underground. The PS2 version is better but the GC version is still great. Hawk is the best game in its genre...easily

3. jonnyv

jonnyv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Ive seen Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution going on ebay for stupid money, is it really that good ? Why no uk/us release ?

4. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Yes it's really that good :D It sells for stupid money because it was a pretty limited production run (something like 15,000 I guess)

It was only released in Japan because Sony held the exclusive license for Winning Eleven (aka Pro Evo) in Europe. That's now expired though because the next Pro Evo game will get an Xbox release