Answered Best option for in ear for sound quality

I have these arriving on Saturday for my T2’s
New Bee Replacement Earbud Tips Memory Foam Ear Foam Cotton Silicone C5X7 | eBay
I tried to find out via various forums which size Comply tips fit and some said T400’s and some said T500’s so I used the contact us form on the Comply support page and asked them directly. They replied...
“Our engineers have not tested these earphones for compatibility with our core-specific tips. We highly recommend our SmartCore™ tips for earphones that are not listed on our website”
I bought the New Bee tips on eBay after reading they fit and at that price there isn't much to lose if they don't.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I have these arriving on Saturday for my T2’s
New Bee Replacement Earbud Tips Memory Foam Ear Foam Cotton Silicone C5X7 | eBay
I tried to find out via various forums which size Comply tips fit and some said T400’s and some said T500’s so I used the contact us form on the Comply support page and asked them directly. They replied...
“Our engineers have not tested these earphones for compatibility with our core-specific tips. We highly recommend our SmartCore™ tips for earphones that are not listed on our website”
I bought the New Bee tips on eBay after reading they fit and at that price there isn't much to lose if they don't.

It's defo not the 400's as I have them for my soundmagics and they are a good bit too small for the T2s.
If it helps it's hard to measure but the T2 nozzle diameter looks to be around 6mm where as the e10 about 5mm which use the 400's.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Just got notification from Amazon my T2’s are arriving today instead of tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing if they are less treble heavy than the T2 Pro's.

I'm very happy with the T2’s and they're definitely keepers. Amazing sound and build quality.
To anyone considering the Pro version of the T2’s, save yourself £12 and get the standard T2’s instead...as stated above (and in most online reviews) the Pro version has too much treble...so much so they can only be describes as “tinny” sounding whereas the T2’s have just the right amount and with correctly fitting tips sound wonderful.
The detachable cable with mmcx plugs is exactly the same quality as that supplied with the T2 Pro version, it's just a slightly different colour with a different coloured 3.5mm plug.
It's just a pity they don't come with different sizes of the blue foam tips as the one's supplied are just slightly too big for my ears.
I got the “New Bee” replacement foam tips from eBay and they're just the right size for the T2 nozzle and come in a good range of sizes one of which fit's me perfectly.
They expand nicely in the ear forming a good seal and are comfortable for long periods.
I also ordered the nice leather-look carry case from Linsoul Audio via Amazon but as they're sent from China delivery isn't expected until 8th-12th Aug.

Last edited:
Glad you like them especially after I recommended them...or at leat the review of them.

The case you ordered is the same that some with the P1's, just don't expect to fit it comfortably into a trouser pocket. It's a case to take with you in your luggage. It's also a bit of a squeeze to get the the earphones in.

Glad you like them especially after I recommended them...or at leat the review of them

Yeah, I wasn't even considering buying IEM's until I saw the review you posted and then Googled more reviews of them so thanks for that

The carrying case looks great from the pics, I was aware of it's size but as you say I'll just be packing it in something else for holidays and overnight stays. I did read the IEM's are a tight fit so I'll just have to be careful how I wrap the cable before putting them in.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom