Best online storage provider?

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Hello, apologies is this is not the correct forum to post this but was unsure which one I should use.

Hubby wants to store all his photos, blender files etc in the cloud.

The best place he has found for unlimited storage is livepcbackup.com. For £25 you get unlimited storage.

Has anyone heard of this company or does anyone use another online storage company they can recommend?

Thanks

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
£25 for unlimited storage sounds too good to be true and I cannot find an independant review.
The domain holder is at a private address which raises questions:
WhoIs information
Thee domain was registered in September last year.

next010

Distinguished Member
Microsoft's Windows Live SkyDrive, 5GB free and you can use the Live Mesh software to auto sync any folder on your PC with SkyDrive and other PC's with Live Mesh installed.

Dropbox is one of the more popular consumer cloud storage providers and Box is also one which is more business friendly and is used by the big companies.

LJx

Google aps,Amazon, Dropbox. Photobucket, Flicker etc for photos.

Make sure you go with someone reputable because if they go out of business etc. then your data is gone for ever.
http://livepcbackup.com/ is not the first ploace I would choose to backup anything for example

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom