Best Online Site To Buy Games!

Fire_Trooper

Standard Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased a PS3 and as the title says whats the best site to buy games from?

game.co.uk

delivered day before release most times. With all my pre-orders i've got about £15 in reward points coming my way. I think it justifies getting a card from them

internet + search = win

I allready did that, but i wanted someone to perhaps recommend a site they use. I'm a bit un-easy about entering my details on just any site what i havnt heard off before!

game.co.uk

delivered day before release most times. With all my pre-orders i've got about £15 in reward points coming my way. I think it justifies getting a card from them

I've heard good things about Game, but it seems to be a bit pricey, maybe its just me who's a tight sod though! :D

Welcome to the Forum Fire Trooper

Many members either buy from Shopto.net or Game.co.uk via quidco.com

Signing up to quidco is free, login at quidco and use their links to different sites to get money off what you buy.

Welcome to the Forum Fire Trooper

Many members either buy from Shopto.net or Game.co.uk via quidco.com

Signing up to quidco is free, login at quidco and use their links to different sites to get money off what you buy.

Cheers! I'll sign up to quidco straight away! :thumbsup:

UK PAL Games:

Play.com
Gameplay.com
Game.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk
Shopto.net

Import NTSC Games:

videogameplus.ca
yesasia.com
movietyme.com
dvdboxoffice.com
renchi.com

I've ordered from all those sites and all are trustworthy with some being more reliable then others.

Thanks to everyone who's replied! :thumbsup: Its a rare thing finding a forum whats soo helpfull!

UK PAL Games:

Play.com
Gameplay.com
Game.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk
Shopto.net

Import NTSC Games:

videogameplus.ca
yesasia.com
movietyme.com
dvdboxoffice.com
renchi.com

I've ordered from all those sites and all are trustworthy with some being more reliable then others.

that's pretty much all the sites you'll need.

i can recommend shopto.net especially as they offer free next day delivery (and now let you choose between uk and eu versions if you like to trade your games in after you've played them)

also try using gamestracker which offers a decent website price comparison :smashin:

as previously mentioned quidco often offers cash back, not currently on amazon though, and hotukdeals is a good source for vouchers for various websites

welcome to ps3 and enjoy:hiya:

Last edited:
Go to Argos and buy COD4 Game of the Year edition for £30. You won't need to buy another game for 6 months.

Another site worth checking from time to time is DVD.co.uk - i've bought a couple of bargains from them - and also zavvi.co.uk (the old virgin site). :)

Most of the ones mentioned are best, i use thehut to, get cheap games there.

Game along with Quidco and the usual £3 or £5 off voucher is really the only site I use. Plus you always tend to get games atleast a day early:smashin:

I recommend Game.co.uk, nearly always deliver new titles 1 or 2 days early :thumbsup:

Shopto.net are a bit cheaper but generally supply EU games which tend to be difficult to trade in at some places :)

Game would be the only people i would buy from if

1. You could use store credit and gift vouchers online
2. They gave better trade in value

Shopto.net are a bit cheaper but generally supply EU games which tend to be difficult to trade in at some places :)

I got an email from Shopto saying that they were now going to "offer" you the choice of a UK sourced game, to assist in trading in. Not sure if there is an additional cost associated with that.

I think the only games that may be problematic to trade in are the games which are European sourced and need a BBFC rating like GTA4.

I always use shopto.net

Go to Argos and buy COD4 Game of the Year edition for £30. You won't need to buy another game for 6 months.

Yea ive got this game allready! Loving it soo far the graphics are great in my opinion! A Bit dissapointed that COD5 is reverting back to world war 2 though. I think the modern warfare really is brilliant and add's new life to the genre! Dunno if its just me but world war games seem to be getting a bit boring and dated now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom