best online shop for tosh 37wlt58

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by dazzafact, Oct 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. dazzafact

dazzafact

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Evening all, ive finally decided to buy the tosh, now the headache is where from!! My first choice was sound and vision, but they never replied to an online enquiry!! So I'm left with either RGB direct, or Tv and Video direct, But im edging towards the latter as their del charge is half and with 2 men, and their warranty seems cheaper!!Has anyone had any dealings with them? They replied to a question almost straight away, but i dont think they're a very large firm!!

Pl;ease help, I need my tv NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :lease:

2. Member 55145

Member 55145
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,484
    i think TVD are hit and miss after looking at forum posts, RGB are supposed to be good

3. dazzafact

dazzafact

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Cheers, there delivery and warranty was twice the price of tvd tho. £150 for 3 years is the cheapest ive seen!! Sorry getting all mixwd up; too much time bloody looking if you ask me!! TVD dont look like they offrer an extended!! Ill have another look at rgb! Can you buy warranties independently? My wife has a bit to do with trading standards and she says that you have a 6 year sliding scale regardless of a warranty, meaning that if youve paid for something its expected to to work for that period ,and your entitled to a sliding refund!!

Have you heard this? :confused:

4. richard plumb

richard plumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,056
    hi Dazza.

both stores you've mentioned seem OK. I've heard plenty of good stuff about TVD, and some about RGB (they certainly seemed helpful when I rang up)

RGBs extended warranty is cheap though, as is Crampton and moore, who are about the same price-wise.

There might be something about trading standards, sale of goods act and TVs, but its a bit grey. Extended warranties are about peace of mind, and its really up to you how much they are worth. Its certainly something I ummed and aaahed about.

5. dazzafact

dazzafact

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Yeah i know, i think whats swinging it for me is the "never trust a woman when it comes to tv stuff" thing!!! Its just ive upped my budget from 800 quid to 1500 quid and now it seems i'll have to spend 1800 of my hard earned english pounds on the tv, delivery and a 3 yr warranty!!! Do i really like tv's that much??!!

6. oobster

oobster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    i just wish my Mrs would rubber-stamp the budget for this, but no chance.

7. dazzafact

dazzafact

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Yeah i know, she's not really rubber stamped it, more, i told her she couldt buy any more shoes and handbags if she didnt let me have my tv!!! :D

But baffling them with all the tech involved in new hd lcd's, and how much hi def is gonna take over always helps!!! other than that drop your current tv and stick a black and whitew portable in your front room; its bound to work!!!! ;)