Best Online Dating Website For Meeting Foreign Girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
This is one of those questions you always feel embarrassed about asking. As asking about dating websites makes you think people will think you are a bit odd.

But I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of a dating agency which specifically a lot of foreign girls join to use.

So one which also has the ability to search specifically for foreign girls from other regions. As in PlentyOfFish as far as I can see does not have that option.

My reason for asking is I have a bit of an attraction to Slavic type women; Russian and Eastern European women. (Don't ask me why, I just do) And I just figured if I am going to pay to join a dating website I might as well try and find one that caters to include women I wouldn't mind meeting.

I am a paid member of Match.com which has the ability to search for women by birth country and searching for women in my region from EE countries, only 5 women from all these countries is there which is not really much.

I know 5 is likely really on the face of it a lot. But I was just wondering if anyone knows of another good website that maybe more foreign girls will use?

Its probably asking too much I appreciate. And its probably a stupid question. But there is no harm in asking I felt.

bluedroog

A mate who's about 40 once turned up for a pub lunch with a stunning 19 year old Russian girl and he later told us she was from Russian brides .com or something along those lines. I don't quite get it, she was a nice enough girl and studying but it all seemed a bit seedy to be honest. I'm not sure I could do something like that where she's possibly not in to it and just really needs a host in the uk. Still, she was incredible!

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
matchski.com

Plain_Vanilla

There are loads of Eastern European women here already! Not being rude, I mean it seriously. They are working in shops, offices, fields and factories... plus loads of dodgy ones too.

Suave

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Funny enough I saw a programme about mail order brides from Eastern Europe yesterday - just happened to be on & hosted by Dawn Porter I think - it was regarding one of the top sites & the show was focused on Ukraine where dumb, fat, stupid, seedy & sometimes percived to be rich American men would go to Eastern Europe to catch the equivalent of a Bollywood beauty queen.

It was interesting - in reality, it was mostly just a sophisticated scam ( for want of a better word & riddled with the dark side of things - most women turned up to get a free fancy posh nosh meal, establish long term mail friendships & then ask for money after hooking the guy, quite a few were prossies in disguise & the whole process was very expensive I believe.

Not saying there are not success stories but man, no way in hell would I fall for crap like that. It was very revealing.

Suave!

AdrianMills

My advice
1) stay away from Ukraine.

2) date within your league

3) ignore anyone 10 years or more younger

4) Use elenasmodels.com - I know several guys that met and married through that site and it's [probably] the least dodgy site out there for FSU introductions - having said that, use caution as there can still be some scammers registered that are unknown to the site owners.

5) be prepared to spend a lot of time and money dating internationally.

6) better yet, find someone in the UK. :)

Last edited:

Sonic67

Banned
I asked my Slovak mate. This site is a Slovak dating site.

zoznamka.sk

You need the top category.

Last edited:

robel

My mate met this Ukrainian bird years ago, she was an exotic :devil: dancer in some far off place that he used to travel to for business. So, he left his down to earth English wife and the two sons he had with her and paid for the Ukrainian girl to "get out" of her "dancing" contract.

Well 15 years later and they have a kid together and have been living together in the UK but things havent been going great and she's reverted to type which is drinking daily, copious amounts of Vodka....

mooperman

Distinguished Member
all i know is that by clicking and reading this thread its going play havoc with my google ads.... :D

robel

Anyway this thread needs.....................PHOTOS

Plain_Vanilla

Go and get a job abroad, I have worked several parts of the world where you can get a girl in days. However, she wants a UK passport and her family will want money. They all have sick parents too. They are all looking for soft hearted men. Some are hookers, some are genuine, many are pretty and half the age of the men, but many see it as a means to an end... hence the 19 year old Russian mentioned earlier.

Eastern Europeans working in my local Tesco and a cafe bar... sure you can chat one up closer to home.

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Eastern Europeans working in my local Tesco and a cafe bar... sure you can chat one up closer to home.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, but I was more so meaning girls already here in the UK who have joined dating sites similar to like this suggestion.

But even so I am going to check out elenasmodels.com :)

mjn

Distinguished Member

AdrianMills

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, but I was more so meaning girls already here in the UK who have joined dating sites similar to like this suggestion.

But even so I am going to check out elenasmodels.com :)

Some FSU women that are already living in the west use elenasmodels to find dates anyway.

But best bet is to avoid the mail order bride sites entirely if you can - there are way too many risks involved for the uninitiated and unwary. My [Russian] wife wouldn't have been seen dead on one - although that isn't to say you can't find a genuine, and sincere woman on these sites, as you can but I'd say there are fewer than you'd think.

IL Cattivo

Distinguished Member
Anyway this thread needs.....................PHOTOS

Careful or this thread will end up in the Gentlemans For.... Umm, Maybe not!

DrWise

Banned
You'll locate plenty in the uk :)

A guy is helping me out with a job. He tells me that his Thai bride and her family really took him to the cleaners and it cost him over £500,000.

He lost his house to them too and is now living in rented accommodation. He says he has absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting any of it back.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
A guy is helping me out with a job. He tells me that his Thai bride and her family really took him to the cleaners and it cost him over £500,000.

He lost his house to them too and is now living in rented accommodation. He says he has absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting any of it back.

To be fair, your wife doesn't have to be from Thailand (or any other foreign country for that matter) to take you to the cleaners. She just needs to be determined enough.

That said, I couldn't have a relationship with somebody who I didn't share a first language with.

AdrianMills

To be fair, your wife doesn't have to be from Thailand (or any other foreign country for that matter) to take you to the cleaners. She just needs to be determined enough.

That said, I couldn't have a relationship with somebody who I didn't share a first language with.

Why the emphasis on "first" rather than fluent?

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Why the emphasis on "first" rather than fluent?

I've dated girls who have been completely fluent in English but were easily confused by the finer, more subtle phrasing that conversational English is littered with. Explaining yourself gets boring very quickly - unless you want to spend your life talking like an 8 yr old.

My brother was on his third Chinese wife before he was 35, and he is a fluent Mandarin speaker. His third wife is much more westernised because of her American schooling - so the cultural and language differences are less pronounced.

I suppose it depends what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Formovie Theater UST projector hits the UK
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up