Best of Stuff 2005 - my photos, and review

monkeyleader

Wasnt sure where to put this post as it covers a fair range of technolgoies but then again I got to play PGR3 so why not stick it in here . These photos were taken withh my XDA Exec - more detailed ones will appear soon. Basically if you are anywhere near london today then get urself down there - but bring your own beer ;)

holtehero

The xbox 360 is looking good and the Sky HD stuff looks impressive as well. The actual Sky HD box looks better than the pictures i saw as well previously

Should have gone to this on Friday as I had trade tickets, now wishing i had

dolph

Anyone else think that with an appropriate front plate the Xbox 360 and the Sky HD box would look pretty nice next to one another on an AV rack!?

J

Jonti

I'm thinking of popping down there today to check out SkyHD and the 360.

Two questions though:

1. How much is it to get in?

2. Which zone is the 360 in?

TIA.

J

Jonti

Just got back. Had a play on the 360 and was very impressed. Unfortunately, the demo disc only had 3 playable games on it - COD2, Kameo and King Kong. No playable PGR3 game, only a video. :( I was so impressed with COD2 and Kameo that I'm going to order them. They looked fantastic, but it was a pity they were only hooked up to 23" R51 Sammy's, so didn't really show off the detail on a big screen. Can't wait to get my Panny hooked up to one!

Oh, and the SkyHD room was very impressive. Although they only showed a relatively short demo reel of the Liverpool v AC Milan Champions League Final, and 2 other demo reels of a set of stunning nature shots and a montage of various films (Spiderman 2, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, etc), it looked superb. More expense come February!

Trending threads

Top Bottom