• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best Mini/Micro HiFi system under £100?

NatDaGamer

Standard Member
I'm looking for a decent mini or micro hi fi system for my relatively small bedroom (8"4 x 10"5). Aux in is a must, as I plan on connecting it to my PC. I would also like it to have good sound quality, with bass you can feel. I listen to mostly Rock and metal music, although I occasionally listen to electronica and classical as well.

I'd also use it for watching films and possibly gaming as well. I've looked at the Sony CMT-FX250 and the Sony CMT-FX3000i so far, so any opinions on those would be appreciated. My parents have a Panasonic SC-PM4DB downstairs, and I'm very impressed with the speakers (and features) of that one. Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S: If it helps, I live not far from a Richer Sounds, Hyperfi and various Currys stores.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom