Best midrange MP3 player

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by aceandy79, Nov 27, 2004.

1. aceandy79

aceandy79
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Which 1GB to 4GB players to people recommend for under £150?
    Possible candidates I've looked at are the Creative Muvo 2 4GB and the Rio Nitrus 1.5GB. Does anyone have any experience with these two?
    Preferably I'd like one that is both MP3 and WMA compatible as the two above are, but they don't have line out sockets for connecting to an amp. Do any players in this range have this capability?

2. shipitinshag

shipitinshag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the 4gig muvo when it first came out about a year ago and use it for my hour long commute twice a day everyday. I love it.... the battery life is great approx 14 hours... which means I get over a week without recharging, it is v easy to transfer files on and off as it just works like a plug and play hard drive on any pc.... as for a line out, u don't really need one, as I just bought myself a red and white phono cable with a small jack plug on the end, and then plug that straight into the back of my amp and this works just great. I get about 900 standard mp3 tracks on it. :thumbsup:

3. cowtipper

cowtipper
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Me personally i recently bought the creative zen extra 30gb from www.microdirect.co.uk

for £155 delivered and i cant fault it at that price
    The creative software is naff but i invested in NOTMAD from www.redchair.com for £12 and it completely changed the way i use the player