• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best mid range soundbar ? HTL 5120 vs NB4530 vs ?....

troopa85

Standard Member

DodgeTheViper

Have you considered the new Yamaha YSP-1400. It's getting very positive reviews.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised its over your budget.

troopa85

Standard Member
No it's within my budget, costs the same as the nb4530... thing is all 3 gets good reviews how am I to know which is better? :D

DodgeTheViper

Difficult one if you can't get to hear them.

Read as much as possible.

Other things to consider would be:
Connection options, and if they meet your needs
Style
Size
Mounting options, lay flat or wall mount
Etc, etc

troopa85

Standard Member
Ya probably leaning towards the nb4530 since I also have a 55" LG790W TV. I just didn't want to jump on the nb4530 just because I have a LG tv but because it is the best around for it's price.... but it seems like it might be...

The yamaha seems good for movies but review says it's not good for music and lacks some bass, nb4530 review seems more favorable. The htl5120 I'm still considering just because it's so much cheaper, but if the nb4530 is worth it I can pay that extra 120-150 euro.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom