Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Best "low-end" 32 flat TVs ?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by joshg, Jun 28, 2003.

1. joshg

joshg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if I could get some advice and opinions on what the best "lower end" 32" flat TVs there are out there? I'd like to spend no more than, say, $700 retail if at all possible.

We just say two models that we really liked: Sony KV32FS100 and Toshiba 32AF43

Leaning a bit more towards the Sony...

Does anyone have any opinions and/or horror stories about either of these two, or could over better TVs for around this price range? Thanks!

2. fatbob

fatbob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I would be happy to offer some assistance, but the range of tv's over in the UK is totally different ( and totally inferior) to what Sony, toshiba, etc. have on sale in the US.

What wouldn't I give to walk into a dealers' showroom and choose from Sony XBR's, Pioneer Elite rear projection tv's, Toshiba Cinema Series...........the list just goes on.

Regards,

Bob.