Best looking Smartwatch or Fitness Watch.

wass1985

Ex Member
Reaction score
What would you say are the best looking wearables at the minute, love the look of the Galaxy watch with it's design and vast number of amazing faces. It's a pity the function doesn't match it's form though.

Another shout out to the Garmin watches, I love that rugged look.

Tag connected is about the only smart watch I would consider to be stylish. Some of the Garmins look okay in a rugged sort of way but I wouldn't call them good looking. I had an Amazfit Stratos which was okay to look at and I could customise the face and while it worked, it worked well but it suddenly stopped working at Amazfit didn't want to know. Luckily Amazon did and I am getting my money back but it was a short lived smartwatch experiment for me. I'll stick with a standard auto and my phone. Another device to charge is another downside for me.

I have the Tag Connected and in my opinion is the best looking smart watch out there. However if you are wanting it for fitness activities then i would suggest there are much better options for that out there.

Men: Apple Watch 4 with a stainless steel band.
watchseries4-cellular-44mm-stainlesssteelspaceblack-milaneseloop-spaceblack-34r-screen.jpg

Women: I like these Garmin vívoactive 3 smartwatches. Nice, clean and minimalistic design.
01_23.jpg

I like the look of the Polar vantage range, so close to ordering one

1570461490508.png

I've pulled the trigger on a Vantage M

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom