Best looking rep at the bristol hifi show??

justbiglee

Banned
in the interests of fairness you can vote for male or female, i myself am of the straight kind and would like to vote for MARIA from the Fujitsu stand:blush: she's gorgeous one of the guys i was with who shall remain nameless has been infatuated with her since the day there eyes first met.
 

Reaperman

Active Member
justbiglee said:
one of the guys i was with who shall remain nameless has been infatuated with her since the day there eyes first met.

Tell him to go and take a cold shower....:rotfl:

I thought the young lady in the REL demo room was professional, knowledgeable and un assuming.....well done REL
 

TarPot

Well-known Member

nsherin

Active Member
Henley Designs (distributors for Roksan, Pro-Ject etc.) used to have some good totty in previous years when they used to have their stand downstairs where Sennheiser etc. are. Unfortunately, no sign of the totty this year from them.
 

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Photos needed so that we can judge accordingly :D
 
D

Dr_Techno

Guest
Hello.

I am involved in designing some of the exibits at the Bristol Show.

As a matter of interest, who thinks sexy promotion girls are a good idea at a HiFi show, and who thinks the money could be better spent on the actual demos and display stands?

I would interested in you opinions.

Best regards

Andy
 

Beobloke

Active Member
Cracking looking girl on one of the cable stands downstairs - short skirt and a fine set of pins on show on the Sunday!! :smashin:
 

JUS

Well-known Member
Dr_Techno said:
Hello.

I am involved in designing some of the exibits at the Bristol Show.

As a matter of interest, who thinks sexy promotion girls are a good idea at a HiFi show, and who thinks the money could be better spent on the actual demos and display stands?

I would interested in you opinions.

Best regards

Andy

If it's a choice btwn girls & demos I'd say girls..if the choice was freebies and girls I would prefer freebies ;)

Gordon, I would have mentioned you if I had seen you...especially if you had been wearing your DJ. ;)
 
S

Sarah Nya

Guest
Dr_Techno said:
Hello.

I am involved in designing some of the exibits at the Bristol Show.

As a matter of interest, who thinks sexy promotion girls are a good idea at a HiFi show, and who thinks the money could be better spent on the actual demos and display stands?

I would interested in you opinions.

Best regards

Andy

Sexy promo girls aren't my thing!

:rolleyes:
 

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Dr_Techno said:
Hello.

I am involved in designing some of the exibits at the Bristol Show.

As a matter of interest, who thinks sexy promotion girls are a good idea at a HiFi show, and who thinks the money could be better spent on the actual demos and display stands?

I would interested in you opinions.

Best regards

Andy
My head says demos and displays but the rest of me is shouting otherwise - after all, if you are selling a product a pretty face does wonders to attract shallow punters such as my good self! :smashin:
 

Daddy k

Distinguished Member
theyre prob more suited to car shows, id rather be surrounded by geeks who know there stuff than a dippy bird acting like an amp is turning her on lol.

give us some free high quality interconnects or pass down the savings to us
 

justbiglee

Banned
krismc said:
theyre prob more suited to car shows, id rather be surrounded by geeks who know there stuff than a dippy bird acting like an amp is turning her on lol.

give us some free high quality interconnects or pass down the savings to us
high quality interconnects arent gonna save you from kef and LG or keep you warm at night, if you could pluck up the courage to talk to one of them you'll find most know what they're on about any way
 

Daddy k

Distinguished Member
i know a few "promo girls" from my local area
some even have there own websites now etc and do other work ie page 3 and doing well with it, and believe me they know naff about av!

as for lg, well its no worse than sony, and kef, well theyre recognised as the best sub £300 speakers this year, as for pluck up the courage lol ur having a laugh,im defo not a shy one matey believe me lol
 

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom