Best live game?

RHCP

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Which is the best xbox live game?

Still Halo 2 for me. Had some terrific Quake 4 deathmatches mind you.

Markoos said:
Still Halo 2 for me.

Yeah same here, i'm looking for a halo 2 beater!

I love Halo 2 but feel I've exhausted it now.

Quake 4 is great fun but limited gametypes and can often be a bit of a lag fest!

Games i've enjoyed over Live are ...

FNR3
COD2
PES5 (if you play with friends and therefore have a lag free game).
MotoGP06
Uno
Bankshot Billiards 2
Madden 06
Quake 4

Not sure about which my fave is though.

Halo 2 is superb!

But for 360 its CoD2 and PDZ still has its moments, especially when you in with your mates:smashin:

Whats PDZ?

Still pes 5 in my opinion its really the only game I play even with all the issues you can encounter while playing on xbl :thumbsup:

Ryanmixu said:
Still pes 5 in my opinion its really the only game I play even with all the issues you can encounter while playing on xbl :thumbsup:

Only game you play???

As of now your last 5 games are Call of Duty 2, Hexic HD, Madden NFL 06, PGR3 and Quake 4!

KevinPedrick said:
Only game you play???

As of now your last 5 games are Call of Duty 2, Hexic HD, Madden NFL 06, PGR3 and Quake 4!
He's got you there.

KevinPedrick said:
Only game you play???

He did say on xbox live, he may not have played the others on live :hiya: :suicide: :hiya:

Stick PES5 on now, then have a look at your recently played games on your gamercard. It won't be there. I haven't played anything but PES5 and TT in the last few months on my 360, and yet.....

Didn't think original xbox titles are displayed on the gamercard? Oh, GRAW/PGR3/Halo2 all great on-line

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom