• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best live game?

RHCP

Which is the best xbox live game?

RHCP

Markoos said:
Still Halo 2 for me.

Yeah same here, i'm looking for a halo 2 beater!

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Games i've enjoyed over Live are ...

FNR3
COD2
PES5 (if you play with friends and therefore have a lag free game).
MotoGP06
Uno
Bankshot Billiards 2
Madden 06
Quake 4

Not sure about which my fave is though.

BuFF DaDDy

Halo 2 is superb!

But for 360 its CoD2 and PDZ still has its moments, especially when you in with your mates:smashin:

RHCP

Whats PDZ?

BuFF DaDDy

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
Ryanmixu said:
Still pes 5 in my opinion its really the only game I play even with all the issues you can encounter while playing on xbl :thumbsup:

Only game you play???

As of now your last 5 games are Call of Duty 2, Hexic HD, Madden NFL 06, PGR3 and Quake 4!

silvercue

Distinguished Member
KevinPedrick said:
Only game you play???

As of now your last 5 games are Call of Duty 2, Hexic HD, Madden NFL 06, PGR3 and Quake 4!
He's got you there.

darren_eaf

KevinPedrick said:
Only game you play???

He did say on xbox live, he may not have played the others on live :hiya: :suicide: :hiya:

Ratinho

Stick PES5 on now, then have a look at your recently played games on your gamercard. It won't be there. I haven't played anything but PES5 and TT in the last few months on my 360, and yet.....

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom