best ipod speakers

kevantlin

Novice Member
Please help me i have bought my two kids (9 and 8) ipod nanos, now i need to get them some speakers for Christmas.

I have taken tomorrow off to do Christmas shopping. I am looking for some advice as to the best sound i will get for about £60. I geuss i am looking for sound quality and kid appeal (if that makes sense)

I have done a quick bit of trawling on the forums but found nothing conclusive.

I know i should trawl more but i dont have time this evening and in the morning i need to go out and buy them.
:lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease:

MikeIOW

Might stretch your budget a bit (perhaps around £75 in the shops ?) but the logitech mm50's are pretty good IMHO. We got them a few months back and they can nicely fill a room. Not in any way 'hi-fi' replacement, but would be solid enough for kids.

My 'sound testing' was essentially done in an airport shop, so not exactly scientific, but I did find all cheaper ones sounded tinny and weak, and even some more expensive ones sounded poor to me.

We wanted ones that were good enough but could also be quite portable, and the MM50's have a rechargable battery that is allegedly good for ~10 hours (never stretched it that far !).

Also charges the ipod when docked.
Good luck !
cheers
Mike

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom