Question Best home audio for the buck: VIZIO SB36512-F6 soundbar OR Monoprice Premium 5.1.4 system

nedis

Novice Member
Hi guys!
So I just recently moved to my first apartment and now am trying to set up a decent home cinema experience. I've already got the TV, so the next logical step to take care of is the sound. I'm on a pretty tight budget (think €600) but really want to get at least a glimpse of Atmos sound. I was going to go with Vizio 36-inch 5.1.2 soundbar when I found 5.1.4 speaker set from Monoprice for $220! Coupled with a decent receiver (thinking Denon AVR-S750H) it ends up costing the same as the Vizio soundbar here in Germany.
So I wonder what's the best route to take? Or maybe you have a better system in mind in this price range (please no 3.1 systems)?

P.S. I know I can upgrade Monoprice front speakers down the line but this would high up the total budget to the level of Samsung Q90 soundbar (which I think is perfect for me), but that's a whole other discussion.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom