best hollywood(english speaking) french DVDs

P

pags payback

can anyone help me find out which hollywood films released dvds in france are the best?

figrin_dan

pags payback said:
can anyone help me find out which hollywood films released dvds in france are the best?
There are quite a few European dvds that have dts English where the UK/US versions don't. ie Sleepy Hollow, Dogma, The Princess bride - You can tell it's been a while since I looked around there.

Depends what you mean by best.

P

pags payback

figrin_dan said:
There are quite a few European dvds that have dts English where the UK/US versions don't. ie Sleepy Hollow, Dogma, The Princess bride - You can tell it's been a while since I looked around there.

Depends what you mean by best.
mainly anamorphic when elsewhere may not be or 5.1/DTS when others are 2.0 , better extras, uncut, extended cut etc. or maybe an equal dvd to say a US one thats OOP.

I just wondered if anyones compiled a list or knows a site that has:confused:

dvdcompare.net lists all r2 winners but doesn't seperate them

Dankeech

Not quite what you're looking for, but have you seen 'Taxi' and 'Taxi 2' (I haven't seen Taxi 3 yet tho).

Most of my friends don't have much in way of attention span, but they were happy to follow Subs in them. Hilarious.

Dan.

P

pags payback

Dankeech said:
Not quite what you're looking for, but have you seen 'Taxi' and 'Taxi 2' (I haven't seen Taxi 3 yet tho).

Most of my friends don't have much in way of attention span, but they were happy to follow Subs in them. Hilarious.

Dan.
cheers Dan but I'm looking for english speaking films releaased in France. I've got the Taxi trilogy which are all very good films but those :censored: in france don't do english subs for french films making them useless for non french speakers:mad:

Taxi 3 is being released on UK r2 dvd in a few months;)

Dankeech

pags payback said:
Taxi 3 is being released on UK r2 dvd in a few months;)
Looking forward to it. Thanks.:D