• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best headphones for under 30 quid

If you want I am selling the SONY MDR-EX81 brand new unboxed for only £20 on ebay! They retail for £35 and are very good.

Or like the guy above who I think advised me also on the Sennheiser CX300 get those cheapest on ebay around £35 also as they retail for £40 and the bass is awesome! very punchy and it fits in the ear really good too!

WhyAyeMan

Prominent Member
SuperSaiyan4 said:
Or like the guy above who I think advised me also on the Sennheiser CX300 get those cheapest on ebay around £35 also as they retail for £40 and the bass is awesome! very punchy and it fits in the ear really good too!

£32 from discount discs, btw ;)

pbirkett said:
£32 from discount discs, btw ;)

Lol yeah I know but Discountdiscs sell on ebay as well and charge £35 with delivery however ebay sent me a voucher for £2.50 off postage lol!

dashfield

Established Member
SuperSaiyan4 said:

These look quite uncomfortable because they look very big in the pictures, are they actually ok? Also, do they stay in your ear or fall out alot? I want some for the gym to work with ipod video. I find the standard ipod headphones uncomfortable and have very poor bass.

(sorry, not trying to hijack the post)

WhyAyeMan

Prominent Member
SuperSaiyan4 said:
Lol yeah I know but Discountdiscs sell on ebay as well and charge £35 with delivery however ebay sent me a voucher for £2.50 off postage lol!

I ordered straight from their site - no delivery charge :D

@ dashfield - i cant imagine this type of earphone being the best for working out - i'd look at the Koss KSC-75 instead which IMO would be far more suitable.

dashfield

Established Member
pbirkett said:
@ dashfield - i cant imagine this type of earphone being the best for working out - i'd look at the Koss KSC-75 instead which IMO would be far more suitable.

The Koss look like they would get uncomfortable after a while, do they?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom