Best headphones for iPod?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by SqOne, Feb 6, 2009.

1. SqOne

SqOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Right, the situation goes I'm looking for a nice pair of headphones which are comfortable in the way of the padded ears (if that makes any sense?! as in the soft leathery feel...), obviously a pretty good sound quality and FINALLY, a reasonable size lead.

I've looked at lots of nice headphones that look top, but they're leads are around 2.5-3m so probably designed for studio use, does anyone know of anything more suitable for a commute?

When I say about the padded ears i'm thinking through common sense and past experience, earbuds seem to get quite uncomfortable after a while so I'm presuming closed headphones would suit me better. Also they're going to be used on flights so do closed cut out sound better?

Look forward to your replies & thanks in advance!

2. chubbs1981

chubbs1981
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have the sen 465's for my ipod, very soft and comfy for my battered cauliflower ears anyway :rotfl: however they are not great for anything but sitting or walking as they tend to move around if you do.

for the gym i have a cheap cheap pair of plug in ones with ear loops that cost about 9 quid from argos. sound is terrible but i don't care anything is better than the gyms choice of girl band drivel