Best HDMI Cable for Panasonic LED TV'S

luke_rooney18

Standard Member
Hi people me again

what hdmi cable are people using with the Panasonic tv's 3D

The tv i have PANASONIC TX-L42ET5B is a great picture but it can be a bit dark in places.. just wondering chaning my hdmi cable would work...

anyway people give me links or tips :)

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
If the video doesn't have any sparkles on it the cable is OK i.e. the transmitted information is arriving.
This sounds like the TV needs adjusted.

luke_rooney18

Standard Member
Hi guys.. on the AV forums i found a website called perfect picture..... what as happend was my tv had the eco saving mode on.. which brihgten up the dull pictures... tomorrow i will have a good play but atlest i can sort it once and for all.... Thanks for your help :)

redaprilia

Changing a HDMI cable cannot change the picture, thats impossible , it either works or it doesnt.

See here ,

http://www.avforums.com/forums/hdmi-cables-switches/831330-hdmi-cables-just-facts.html

Andy yes you are quite correct about the picture but there is still the issue about screening if the HDMI cable is routed near the RF aerial cables . But buying a costly cable is not the answer as even some low cost cables are good in this respect . Its almost buy one and see how it works LOL

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom