Best HD video sender available?

sparklesmcgraw

Novice Member
Can anyone shed some light on these HD video senders?

Which one is the best, and do they actually perform as I would hope they do and relay a 1080p signal through the house.

I have seen them ranging from 50 quid to 800 quid for a Belkin unit.

Cheers

bigchief

Novice Member
Can anyone shed some light on these HD video senders?

Which one is the best, and do they actually perform as I would hope they do and relay a 1080p signal through the house.

I have seen them ranging from 50 quid to 800 quid for a Belkin unit.

Cheers
£50?

Where? :)

I

IT_Guy

I have one of the 5.8ghz Nikkai ones. They are good but not HD the 5.8 ghz signal means your wireless internet does not interfere. They only connect on a scart lead though. You also need a clear sight from sender to receiver or the picture is distored. I have my front room sky box connected through to my conservatory. It will go through the glass doors but struggles when ppl walk past the signal or you have objects like chairs etc in the way. OK for £69.99 but would love something that is true HD replication. I am not so desperate to spend £700 on it though!

davegreen5000

Standard Member
I like many here had become frustrated with my phillips 2.4ghz sender and purchased a new QOSE 5.8 ghz sender on amazon. I am pleased to report it works brilliantly on my sky hd box, and sends a perfect picture to the bedroom 30 metres away through several walls and one floor. The remote function also works well, and the best thing for me worked first time out of the box no messing with aerials or fiddling with the channels. The picture isnt HD though, dont think it is possible

QOSE 5.8Ghz Wireless Video sender - Watch Sky TV: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom