• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best HD projector for pub/bar

Ripgroove

Established Member
Hi,

I'm looking into getting a couple of projectors for a pub, 1 to play sport and the other to play random visuals (video & photo).

I'm guessing I will only need 720p? How many lumens to compensate for ambient light?

Any recommendations?

Budget is currently set to £1000 per projector, hope thats enough!

Thanks

Ken42

Established Member
Most projectors will probably do as long as you use a bright setting and don't go for a massive picture. A couple of HD700xs for around £400 each will probably suffice for a 7 ft diagonal picture. No one expects great picture quality in a pub. At least I don't.

Ripgroove

Established Member
Most projectors will probably do as long as you use a bright setting and don't go for a massive picture. A couple of HD700xs for around £400 each will probably suffice for a 7 ft diagonal picture. No one expects great picture quality in a pub. At least I don't.

Thanks, that was the projector I was looking at. Great value!

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom