• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best HD flash drive camcorders with night mode

dottycat1

Standard Member
Title of thread, says it all. I'm looking for an inexpensive flash drive camcorder, preferable HD, that has fairly decent low light/night performance. Not asking for much, am I?

senu

Distinguished Member
Title of thread, says it all. I'm looking for an inexpensive flash drive camcorder, preferable HD, that has fairly decent low light/night performance. Not asking for much, am I?
Not really...:eek:!
They all have night mode, some better implemented than others
So what you really want is an inexpensive SD card camcorder , preferably HD. That rules out Sony, or the HDD models
Dont confuse Low light performance with night mode, they are not the same thing
Better lower light SD card Hi def camcorders tend to not be inexpensive as such although again that is a relative term

dottycat1

Standard Member
ah-ha, didn't know that low light was different than night mode. shows my inexperience at this. i thought some camcorders don't have a light source for night filming. my old camcorder had a light i could turn on for dark rooms or at night.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom