Best Graphics Card for £120 or lower 2014

Tell a lie! It was Gigabyte who made my faulty card :blush:

Anyway, I'm pretty baffled by that selection too to be honest! They all look the same on first glance so I'll have a proper look shortly.

TV should be ok then. You might have said but is the Asus from a friend, can you test it first?

EVGA are meant to have really good warranty and they might even have a trade up option too. The FTW model has faster clocks than all the 750s listed. I'm not sure what their coolers are like though.

However, I haven't used Nvidia in years so probably best to wait for another opinion ;)

Delvey is my fellow Asus fan :D

Their DCII coolers are excellent. Good price on that eBay card but I'd check with the seller about warranty / RMA status. See if you can find a comparison with it and a 750 Ti too.

For anyone looking I recently invested in the MSI 750Ti and it's awesome. I got recommended this by a friend, same as OP mainly for Titanfall, the performance is spot on. The Beta shadow play feature is great too (I've been streaming my gameplay straight to twitch)

I ordered from Scan. Would recommend it for someone interested in GC at this price range.

OP, if you only have £120 for a gpu you might just be better buying titanfall for your ps4 mate.

EDIT, I've just read the ps4 isn't powerful enough to run it and it isn't being released, my bad. :(

Do agree somewhat but sure the 270 will run it pretty fine, then can buy a PC version that's almost half price of ps4 version.

Umm, you know Titanfall isn't coming to PS4, right? MS have paid for the exclusive (if it were a power thing there wouldn't be a 360 release).

OP, if you only have £120 for a gpu you might just be better buying titanfall for your ps4 mate.

EDIT, I've just read the ps4 isn't powerful enough to run it and it isn't being released, my bad. :(
Troll

LOL.Sorry just seen all this..I wish Titanfall was going to PS4 .But this gives me bit of a push to get a better GPU now in case more games come out witch are only Xbox and PC only...I no longer have the 8800 GT

LOL.Sorry just seen all this..I wish Titanfall was going to PS4 .But this gives me bit of a push to get a better GPU now in case more games come out witch are only Xbox and PC only...I no longer have the 8800 GT
Its always nice to grip yourself a shinny new pc upgrade. Is holding out a couple of week longer an option to save a little more towards the new card? It really is worth doing that, or look for a used gpu with your 120 imo.

It really is no rush.But when I think of something I just want to do it.Also don't want to really be passing the £120 mark

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom