• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best games no one played on xbox?

Chunder

Dunno - I think that there's a few that were overlooked originally, but are now going for hefty wodges of money... if you can find them; Deathrow, Dreamfall, Rallisport Challenge 2, Crimson Skies.

There's others that never really seemed to get much mention that I noticed: Kung Fu Chaos, State of Emergency, Mashed Fully Loaded, Project Snowblind, Morrowind (Game of the Year edition)...

norealplan

Distinguished Member
Dunno - I think that there's a few that were overlooked originally, but are now going for hefty wodges of money... if you can find them; Deathrow, Dreamfall, Rallisport Challenge 2, Crimson Skies.

There's others that never really seemed to get much mention that I noticed: Kung Fu Chaos, State of Emergency, Mashed Fully Loaded, Project Snowblind, Morrowind (Game of the Year edition)...

Mashed was great, as was Kung Fu Chaos, those two and Fuzion Frenzy were great party games!

RockStrongo

Chronicles of Riddick got glowing reviews, but i've never seen a copy in my local games shop.

I had that and it was a fantastic game - one of the best I've played on any platform.

And significantly better than the film . . .

ricflairandy

agree with riddick.

Will have to try beyond good evil, seen alot of raving about that game.

My 360 is away for repair, so my xbox will be getting alot of use this week

gunrock

Standard Member
Rogue Trooper. It's great (especially if you loved the comic; and if you've never read it, go buy the compilations from Amazon, they're pretty cheap and get you into the game pretty quick).

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member
I had that and it was a fantastic game - one of the best I've played on any platform.

And significantly better than the film . . .

Not a hard thing to achieve though was it?

Played Beyond Good and Evil on GC and i have to say i just couldn't get into it.
I'm not a big fan of games with talking pigs!

Broxi1979

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

The thing oozed quality out of every pore and was so unique and polished. I think due to some prejudice with regards to the Oddworld series most people never bothered. I was blown away when I eventually tried it.

gunrock

Standard Member
Also, I can recommend Marvel Ultimate Alliance which came so near the end of the Xbox's life that it was pretty much ignored. It's great if you like Marvel superheroes or dungeon crawler-style games.

Two or more players on the same box or over Xbox live it's really good, and if you change your Xbox's video mode to NTSC and get a component cable, it looks great in 720p.

doomlord

Also, I can recommend Marvel Ultimate Alliance which came so near the end of the Xbox's life that it was pretty much ignored. It's great if you like Marvel superheroes or dungeon crawler-style games.

I enjoyed that one. Loads of superheroes to play as.

I really like Sniper Elite. It's worth a go if you find it in a bargain bin.

crocodilemick

Standard Member
BLACK was amazing, now available for download on xbox live for the 360, it was overlooked because it was right at the end of the XBOX original's gaming life :(

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom