1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Gamecube games so far / availability

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by stewarthollyhead, Dec 12, 2001.

1. stewarthollyhead

stewarthollyhead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Roll up roll up...

1)

Cast your votes, get your tokens ready.
    The louder you scream the faster we go...

What are you top three favourite GAMECUBE games you have so far, in order:

2)

I havent played any yet but I've ordered supermonkey ball, rogue leader, luigis mansion, super smash brothers... Bythe way if anyone has ordered from DVDBoxOffice.com they are out of stock of ALL of these :( So if you know anywhere that delivers to the UK and has STOCK let me know.

2. pizzed-monkey

pizzed-monkey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    a deep pit full of rattle snakes and a very old l
    Ratings:
    +14
    DVDboxoffice.com seems to be out of stock on everything to do with the Cube!:(

....apart from this and TAU (never brought from here though) I dont know of any other good sites......suggestions?

pizzed-monkey

3. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Morning... here you go...

www.tronixweb.com

Excellent service.. only $17 for fedex delivery.. never paid duty on games I have ordered...(funny enough another package should arrive for me today!)

Been buying from them for years... so mach better than the rip off UK import shops!

cheers

Matt

4. stewarthollyhead

stewarthollyhead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    once you go through to the order page you find out that most the stocks is out of stock also

arse!

5. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    I ordered SSX Tricky/RS2 no problem.. but yes the big launch titles do seem in very short supply...

you could order the Japanese versions if your machine is modded..

Try www.lik-sang.com (but use the airmail shipping not courier)

else try skill2000 in ealing.. or www.next-gen.co.uk but you will pay inflated prices.

Alternatively there is www.ncsx.com or www.therage.com.. but I found when working out the shipping it also was expensive..

Cheers

Matt

BTW... so far I have RS2,Luigi, Waverace, Monkeyball, Pikmin,Fifa 2002.

All of them are great.. fifa is fifa but looks very nice..pikmin is amazing and all but RS2/Fifa are the Japanese versions so language is not a problem (good since I cannot read a word).

RS2 is easily the most impressive in terms of showing off the machine to a non-child audience, though it seems to have a copy of bugs in it...

Now I have a good selection of games I am going to try out a component - to - RGB convertor to see what sort of picture I get from the component leads!