Best game on your mac?

secretagent2

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the best game for the mac?

I know macs are not well known for good games, but if you are going too a desert island (which has unlimited electricity) and you can only take one thing, it would be your mac.

so what game would you play?

simcity 4's always been my fav and pretty much the only mac game i really got in to, im a console gamer as rule.

i quite often play the osx chess game too... oh, and i use snesx (snes emulator) to play mario every now and then

simcity 4's always been my fav and pretty much the only mac game i really got in to, im a console gamer as rule.

i quite often play the osx chess game too... oh, and i use snesx (snes emulator) to play mario every now and then
Thanks you so much, i never knew about snesx and it is something ive een looking for for ages, i was gunna buy an old snes because i foolishly sold mine to buy a PS2 about 5.5 years ago but now i can play it anywhere i want. Thanks.

no probs, snesx is pretty good too, loads of options, and loads of roms about for it too. mario world is still my fav, although ive really been trying to finish ghouls and ghosts again! its still so hard!

mac mame is also worth a look, but alot of the recent roms wont run, but theres still a load of classics available

Managed to set up my 360 wired controller with snesx, great combination, gunna buy the vga adaptor for my macbook now so i can play it on my dell monitor, i can see my 360 getting pushed aside for the next few weeks.

I boot my 24" iMac into windows using boot camp to play the new Command and Conquer 3. A good feeling playing a windows game on a big screen Mac far better than I can on my actual PC :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom