1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best for portable dvd

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by reevesy, Feb 24, 2005.

1. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,136
    hi all, looking for a set of headphones for use with my portable dvd .firstly would closed back be better than open? and any reccommendations for around the £30 mark .thinking about it i suppose the budjet will decide on open or closed back ? any favorites out there

2. Grif

Grif

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I'd go for a pair of Senn HD25sp's from the classified section....good phones, good price!

3. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,136
    cheers mate i'll have a look.i've just been looking on line at a pair of beyerdynamic dt231 closed back £39 at richer sounds,dont know about the funky blue though.any thoughts

4. Grif

Grif

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Have read very good things about the 231's but have'nt heard them so can't comment....sorry about that. I did buy a set of the senns though and they are good for the price, I think retail's about£80/£90? I did put a set of velour pads on though...made them much more comfortable for extended use...but that would take them out of your budget?
    Why not get down to Richers and see what you think of the 231's....the senns are ex British Airways stock (Concorde) and there are plenty of them about on here or ebay.

5. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,136
    cheers