• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best for footy?

adymartin

Standard Member
I think i've narrowed my choice down to either the 42 inch pw6 or pw7. I know its new for old, but there must be some differences. which is best for footy watching. I do this a lot so it is important to me!! or if you know of a better set than either of these panny's for this privce area, let me know.

cheers.

Mep

I have the pw7 and sky+ going in via my panny dmr e55 dvd recorder. I find watching footy, rugby and cricket to be absolutely fine...in fact better than on my old Sharp 32" CRT

absthechatter

Standard Member
I think a lot depends on your signal. I have PW6 and LG connected to NTL Digital and football is superb. My brother has same setup with PW6 and football is terrible. We only live about 2 miles apart, the only difference is I had some problems with my broadband about 6 months ago, and to try and cure it, the engineers changed just about everything. White box on wall, cable from white box to TV, cable to green box, bits and pieces in green box and other bits in green boxes going all the way back to where signal comes from (I'm sure the engineers could give you technical details!!!)

Since then, my TV signal has been crystal clear, I can't fault it.

Abs

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom