• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best for ~£200

brun

Standard Member
my dad is looking at home cinema systems, and is looking to buy one of the £150 packs at Currys

i want to get something that has an optical in however so i might be able to persuade him to spend more

highly unlikely that he would spend over £250 on it though

we have a panasonic viera tv so obviously i have been looking at these, but everyone seems to love Sony on here

what model numbers should i be looking at ?

welsh-andy

i think only ones with optical r the 550 models and above like 850 etc, al;though cud be wrong

brun

Standard Member
think its looking like the Panasonic SC-PT850 tbh

but, we go have a very good dvd player so seperates are an option, just not one id like to go down really lol, would prefer an all in one system

kentish_lad

think its looking like the Panasonic SC-PT850 tbh

but, we go have a very good dvd player so seperates are an option, just not one id like to go down really lol, would prefer an all in one system

Well the panny 850 is identical to the 550 except the 550 having small rears

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom