Best floor standing speaker for 4K

Vipers

Vipers,

I will keep you posted how the auditions goes. Although, I might wait till half term and family is on holiday. Normal weedends are quiet busy and there is not much time to fit in auditions.

My living room should be big enough, but wife might have different opinion.....

Just noticed that you are from Stevenage. I am based in Hitchin.

Cheers

Hi JensK, just wondering if you've had a chance to audition the Pioneers yet?

I heard them Bi-Amped at the weekend, I'd go as far to say that it has totally transformed them and is definately the way to go, its something I will definately be doing when I eventually get whatever I end up with, with the Pioneers it has given them a far more rounded sound as before it was all a little bit bright at the top but now that the bass driver has its own channel powering it, it has given them a real nice rounded sound that works with films but also sounded great with music, very impressive, but as I've reported elsewhere though I also heard the PMC PB1i's and more impressively the EB1i's and as good as the Poineers look and sound I think I'll be going with PMC :thumbsup: Just need to decide which way to jump.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom