1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best DVD-RW discs for Panasonic DMR-EH50

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by SirDeano, Aug 30, 2005.

1. SirDeano

SirDeano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    I have just purchased a Panasonic DMR-EH50 DVD recorder and i am wanting you good people who own this please advise me on which DVD-RW discs are best for this device before i go out and buy any as i dont have money to waste on non compatible ones.

I already have Panasonic DVD-RAM discs and they work great but want the DVD-RW discs so they can play on another DVD player in another room. And i want RW ones so i can re-record stuff on them.

Thanks in Advance. :thumbsup:

2. mentsugi

mentsugi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I use the TDK scratchproof DVD-RW's available from SVP. Bit more expensive than standard RW's but have been very reliable for me for the past year.

3. ROYOLD

ROYOLD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +297
    dvd-ram discs will play on the Panasonic and JVC dvd PLAYERS. I can record from my Panasonic S27 to a dvd recorder ram discs recorded in SP or LP mode. The machine was also purchased modded for multi-region so it will also play my DVD region 1 USA discs.

I have some DVD-RW discs but they have never been used.