Best DVD player for £100??

I

INS_tha_rebel

Can some recommend a DVD player for around the £100 mark?

I will be connecting it to a Sharp LC26GA3E and I also have a Denon AVR1905. I'm looking for something that upscales to 720p/1080i and it needs to be multi region. Also DVD-A and DivX, Xvid etc would be a good bonus.

Thanks guys!

JimmyCobra

Novice Member
Samsung 850 at the £100 mark samsung 950 if you want sacd LG 9900 £100 does sacd but it has its faults like build quality i have had the LG9900 and sammy 850

but my money and my mouth goes with Samsung

but a little more info on av inputs such as hdmi component
will narrow it down also hertz at 720p 50/60 its going to be a sticky wicket on that subject

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
INS_tha_rebel said:
Can some recommend a DVD player for around the £100 mark?

I will be connecting it to a Sharp LC26GA3E and I also have a Denon AVR1905. I'm looking for something that upscales to 720p/1080i and it needs to be multi region. Also DVD-A and DivX, Xvid etc would be a good bonus.

Thanks guys!
lol.....good job players technology is getting cheaper, a year or so ago that lot would cost you £500 at the bare minimum.....heh

not sure it conforms to all u require but the 575 is apparently well liked on this forum at that price range (is it Pioneer or Panasonic? i cant remember now, check Richer Sounds website, they stock it i think)

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
I'd have said the Pioneer 575 but that's gone up to £120 apparently.

Can the new Toshiba 350 upscale? If so, and you definitely want an upscaler, that's the one to try within that budget...PJ

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom