best driving SIM 2015/16

Count Vampirski

what is best driving SIM 2015/16 - only interested in true to life handling / graphic presentation, not in career gameplay or arcade amusement

Needs to incl rally

Reference to X Box alternatives appreciated - looking for most realistic SIM for 2016 first half, irrespective of platform

Presuming they will play scaled up on 4k tv?

Any 4k gaming hardware anticipated first half 2016?

Spatt

Novice Member
Hi,

for playstation 3 i play Gran Turismo 5 (GT 6 has been out a while now though i haven't played it) 5 includes rally and snow but it's no the main focus so is limited.

Make sure you turn OFF TC (traction control) and other game "assists" for a true fun experience. I use a G27 steering wheel.

I have had Project cars on the PS4 since release and i will soon be selling for a PC version (this is because the G27 wheel doesn't work with the PS4 but does with the PC)

Happy driving!

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Hi,

for playstation 3 i play Gran Turismo 5 (GT 6 has been out a while now though i haven't played it) 5 includes rally and snow but it's no the main focus so is limited.

Make sure you turn OFF TC (traction control) and other game "assists" for a true fun experience. I use a G27 steering wheel.

I have had Project cars on the PS4 since release and i will soon be selling for a PC version (this is because the G27 wheel doesn't work with the PS4 but does with the PC)

Happy driving!
Old Logitech wheels [with FFB] are now playable on PS4 via homebrew PC app

Spatt

Novice Member
Try "Dirt Rally" for P.C. i dont have a copy myself yet as i'm waiting until a get my new gaming PC. Youtube vids should convince you it's worth a look.

Mr Regan

Project cars is the best on console, you will need a wheel to get the best out of it. iracing for PC is the way to go also Dirt. It's hard to find a Rally game with good physics compared to an on road game, as generally you are against the clock and not against another user directly.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom