Best (do they exist at all?!) 120Hz 4K TV in £500-750 range?

cambookpro

Hi

About to move into an unfurnished flat next month and am a first-time buyer of my own TV, and a little overwhelmed by all the information and models available - thought of myself as fairly 'techie' but realise I haven't really delved into the world of AV before so looking for some guidance!

The TV will mainly be used for PS5 gaming, so would really like 120Hz refresh rate, and presume 4K is fairly standard nowadays. The other use will be watching Netflix/Apple TV+/iPlayer etc. on an Apple TV 4K box.

Are there any recommendations which would fit into my max budget of £750 (although something less - around £500 - would be very preferable)?
Fairly flexible with size, although in an ideal world would want no bigger than 50".

Had been looking at the LG 50NANO866PA which seems to tick a lot of the boxes at a very affordable price, although probably compromising on viewing angle.

Any advice much appreciated :)

Cameron583

Part of the problem when I looked was the lack of <50” TVs with 120Hz panels.

I’ve personally just picked up a 55 inch Q80A for my property in Spain, as it was the cheapest 120 Hz 55 inch I could find (£530 is what I paid)

I’ve seen a Q90A for similar money in the 50 inch flavour I think, from Samsung direct, which I believe offers a 120 Hz display (albeit the Samsung direct version is IPS, not VA as they used to be)

Edit: Samsung QN94A in 55 inch is £560 via Samsung if you get employee discount :)

Dodgexander

Go for a bigger TV where specs are not cut down.

If you want good viewing angles you're going to have to go over budget, or get a much worse TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom