Best DJ *EVER*

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simon Bates. Still having fun, and us old farts with him, after all these years..............;)

Simon Bates. Still having fun, and us old farts with him, after all these years..............;)
Does he still cheer people up with 'our tune'? :)

Tony Blackburn is still going strong too, and hasn't changed much over the years.

I mistook the D for a B, and was expecting an entirely different thread :oops:

DJ Haten. Never heard her perform, but you should see the Hungarian FHM shoot :eek: :eek:

Does he still cheer people up with 'our tune'? :)

Tony Blackburn is still going strong too, and hasn't changed much over the years.
I was kidding..........:D

In reality, for me Steve Wright or 'Fluff' Freeman are/were the best.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I remember Mark and Lard when they used to be on Radio 1. Dem woz d dayz

Lovin the Boomin' granny

There should be a different name for the list of people above "People who waffle on the radio" maybe? Not DJ anyway.

Best DJ for me is Mix Master Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DLED7krHwU

DJ Shadow
DJ Format
Cut Chemist
DJ Green Lantern
Peanut Butter Wolf
DJ Yoda :p

If you've ever heard 'our tune' you'll know that I was too :)
I have Pat, and I assumed you were!? :D Our tune should have featured as filler on an easy listenin' album called 'nice and nauseating'. ;)

I recognise some of the so-called DJ's above. I've also had the dubious pleasure of hearing their mindless crap on various shows and in clubs. They aren't DJ's, they're dance heads, a different and altogether more unpleasant species altogether....... a more talentless bunch of ego-manics I have yet to see (hear?) outside the HoP.

*puts on tin hat and waits for explosion of wrath*:D

I have Pat, and I assumed you were!? :D Our tune should have featured as filler on an easy listenin' album called 'nice and nauseating'. ;)
Yes, it would have been more appropriate than this rather unimaginative title.

I recognise some of the so-called DJ's above. I've also had the dubious pleasure of hearing their mindless crap on various shows and in clubs. They aren't DJ's, they're dance heads, a different and altogether more unpleasant species altogether....... a more talentless bunch of ego-manics I have yet to see (hear?) outside the HoP.
You can't even whistle some of the stuff they play these days. I don't know what the world is coming to ;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

RESTORATION vs. REVISIONISM: At what point do 4K video and audio 'upgrades' cross the line?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom