Best DJ *EVER*

Kieron

Distinguished Member

overkill

Distinguished Member
Simon Bates. Still having fun, and us old farts with him, after all these years..............;)

Pat_C

Simon Bates. Still having fun, and us old farts with him, after all these years..............;)
Does he still cheer people up with 'our tune'? :)

Tony Blackburn is still going strong too, and hasn't changed much over the years.

bjd

Distinguished Member
I mistook the D for a B, and was expecting an entirely different thread :oops:

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
DJ Haten. Never heard her perform, but you should see the Hungarian FHM shoot :eek: :eek:

overkill

Distinguished Member
Does he still cheer people up with 'our tune'? :)

Tony Blackburn is still going strong too, and hasn't changed much over the years.
I was kidding..........:D

In reality, for me Steve Wright or 'Fluff' Freeman are/were the best.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Not everyone's cup of tea, but I remember Mark and Lard when they used to be on Radio 1. Dem woz d dayz

Kieron

Distinguished Member

krish

Distinguished Member

overkill

Distinguished Member
If you've ever heard 'our tune' you'll know that I was too :)
I have Pat, and I assumed you were!? :D Our tune should have featured as filler on an easy listenin' album called 'nice and nauseating'. ;)

I recognise some of the so-called DJ's above. I've also had the dubious pleasure of hearing their mindless crap on various shows and in clubs. They aren't DJ's, they're dance heads, a different and altogether more unpleasant species altogether....... a more talentless bunch of ego-manics I have yet to see (hear?) outside the HoP.

*puts on tin hat and waits for explosion of wrath*:D

Pat_C

I have Pat, and I assumed you were!? :D Our tune should have featured as filler on an easy listenin' album called 'nice and nauseating'. ;)
Yes, it would have been more appropriate than this rather unimaginative title.

I recognise some of the so-called DJ's above. I've also had the dubious pleasure of hearing their mindless crap on various shows and in clubs. They aren't DJ's, they're dance heads, a different and altogether more unpleasant species altogether....... a more talentless bunch of ego-manics I have yet to see (hear?) outside the HoP.
You can't even whistle some of the stuff they play these days. I don't know what the world is coming to ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Phil Hinton