best Dehumidifier..?

Egg White

Distinguished Member
D

Deleted member 898655

Just had a quick look at the specs on the one you linked, it does 250ml of water per 24 hours, the one i linked to does 10000ml, so it depends if you want to have one on tick over or just give it a blast at peak times when your producing excess moisture. Also look at the wattage used per hour.

Pro Breeze - Mini Dehumidifier

byemould

Novice Member
Did you buy the Dihl in the end reiteration?

Dihl, Airpro & Probreeze etc are exactly the same dehumidifier just rebranded.

For a kitchen / bathroom I'd suggest something a bit bigger.

The first one that pops into mind is the EcoAir DD122 Mini which would be ideal for the space.

Bear in mind I don't know exactly what you are looking for but bathrooms are obviously the dampest room in the house.

How bad is the moisture that you want to get rid off? Do you have mould on the walls, condensation on the windows?

i'd be able to help a lot better with more info. :)

Egg White

Distinguished Member
Did you buy the Dihl in the end reiteration?

Dihl, Airpro & Probreeze etc are exactly the same dehumidifier just rebranded.

For a kitchen / bathroom I'd suggest something a bit bigger.

The first one that pops into mind is the EcoAir DD122 Mini which would be ideal for the space.

Bear in mind I don't know exactly what you are looking for but bathrooms are obviously the dampest room in the house.

How bad is the moisture that you want to get rid off? Do you have mould on the walls, condensation on the windows?

i'd be able to help a lot better with more info. :)

hi yes, we did and it's doing fine, tho with all the rain we have discovered a new issue...

basically the double glazed back door - there seems to be a bit of water coming in through there - so, i've orered a door cill and a weather bar for the door and this will hopefully stop any raining coming in through the bottom of the door... got a few other bits to sort out with this too, but should hopefully help things further :)

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
We picked up the EcoAir DD122 in the recent Amazon sale, got to say it works wonders on my flat, left running in the hall overnight there is little/no condensation on the windows, open plan kitchen to the coldest part of my flat causes us the issues but this pretty much does away with them.

Not so impressed with the 'drying' capabilities with regards to clothing, certainly pulls a lot of moisture out the air but haven't noticed that discernible a difference in drying times. Still an amazing amount of moisture it has taken away, no idea what impact it's having on my leccy bills though

Egg White

Distinguished Member
yes, I've got a few of those bags - but sadly they;re the ones that come with electrical items and are the size of a salt sachet.... may need a few.. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom