1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best deals on gamecube ?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Shady, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Shady

Shady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Further to a similar post earller today. What and where is the best deal for a Gamecube ?

Again looking for retail store with bundled games / hardware. Anybody got any bargains - best deals on the run up to Christmas.

Are there any members of this forum in the know (nudge nudge) of forthcoming pre Christmas deals, or any ideas of post Christmas sales ?

The missus is bugging me for 'cute' games i.e. Super Mario Sunshine and Monkey Ball - and the cube looks like it fits the bill.

And no, I don't want this to descend into a mines better than yours debate - just a bit of advice to the questions posed.

Cheers

2. rob j

rob j

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Try instore at Toys R us as they usually have the best deals. They also have a few of their deals on their website www.toysrus.co.uk

Hope this helps.

3. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can I suggest that you look out for Starfox Adventures, just as good as Mario but with an easier learning curve than Mario ie it's not virtually impossible after you played 30 per cent.