Best customer service ?

gargoyle67

Looking to buy a 500M or 600M have'nt decided yet if the extra 10" of the 600M is worth the extra 2k:rolleyes:
Looking to buy from either TLC or Future home, I know TLC is a main sponcer of the forums and has a good rep on here, but I've yet to get to speak with anyone on the phone that knows anything !, I've phone twice each time I got a girl that sounds about 16 and hasn't got a clue on models or what's in stock each time I got the "I'll put you on hold and get my sales manager" Then after being put on hold I'd get the "my sales managers busy/on the phone right now can I get him to call you back ?" Needless to say I said no thanks I'll call back later and got the same result. With future home got straight through twice to a sales guy all of which had answers to my questions.
I'm not having a go at TLC here just stating my experiences with both companies, So just wondering how good the customer service is with both of them.

stranger

Looking to buy a 500M or 600M have'nt decided yet if the extra 10" of the 600M is worth the extra 2k:rolleyes:
Looking to buy from either TLC or Future home, I know TLC is a main sponcer of the forums and has a good rep on here, but I've yet to get to speak with anyone on the phone that knows anything !, I've phone twice each time I got a girl that sounds about 16 and hasn't got a clue on models or what's in stock each time I got the "I'll put you on hold and get my sales manager" Then after being put on hold I'd get the "my sales managers busy/on the phone right now can I get him to call you back ?" Needless to say I said no thanks I'll call back later and got the same result. With future home got straight through twice to a sales guy all of which had answers to my questions.
I'm not having a go at TLC here just stating my experiences with both companies, So just wondering how good the customer service is with both of them.
TLC would have called you back if you had agreed, obviously they can't speak to you if they are already dealing with another customer. They are unusually busy with the new models etc. but their customer service is second to none- worth persevering:)

malcolmk

Novice Member
I think thre is more going on at TLC Broadcast than selling AV gear, hence the B word in their name. As such, a receptionist would be the professional way to sort out incoming calls to the correct person.

Their demos are unhurried one to one sessions which are best not interrupted. I've never got through first time either but have had quick call backs, even from emailed enquiries.

If I have a minor complaint it's that their callbacks come through as Withheld which I frequently ignore or at least answer in a suspicious tone of voice. If they configured their phone system to provide their local call number things would be perfect. :)

I don't know Future Home so this is not saying either is best,

Last edited:

-Ad-

Tony and steve are busy men, but when you do get to speak to them they are very very helpful.

Purchased from TLC and it was a great experience. Search for 'demo fun @ tlc' in the plasma section and find the reviews I wrote of their store, a few demos, and of the 9G.

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom