best current xbox deal?

U

ubik

Ok, re my earlier thread, I've decided on an Xbox, not because it is better than ps2 but ive played with both now and just prefer the xbox. Both have great games and id love them both to be honest!
Anyway, best deal I have seen is an old £150 xmas deal for xbox, halo, mm3 and rainbow 6.
I live in milton keynes, dont have a gamestation here and cant find a 2nd xbox either!
cheers

Miyazaki

Novice Member
Goto amazon.co.uk

You can get an xbox, project gotham racing 2 and an xbox live starter pack which includes 12 months subscription for £150.

Trust me on this one, once you play pgr2 on live! you won't be playing anything else for a while! :smashin:

J

JAZ_MAG

When i got mine two weeks ago from game station i got halo, mm3, conflict desert storm and hitman 2 for £139. They also had the same bundle plus rainbow six 3 for £159

U

ubik

found this at comet for £170, then i'll see if game will price match, get pgr2 , links and live-sorted for a long time i hope!

Ps2/xbox/psone game case
XBOX TUROK EVOL Xbox turok evoloution - 3
XBOX XBOX TIMESPLIT2 Xbox timesplitters 2 classic
XBOX XBOX HALO MM3 Xbox console halo / mm3 bundle
XBOX XBOX RAINBOW6 3 Xbox rainbow six 3

Miyazaki

Novice Member
Sorry mate, it isn't a bundle.

They do the xbox for £120 and they give you a copy of pgr2 with it for free. Their price for xbox live is £30.

Just buy them separatly! :D

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
ubik, I ;live in Milton Keynes also, I'm likely to sell my 2nd X-box if you're interested.