Best current PS4 deal? (C-Chassis)

BenRFC

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering what the cheapest or best deal is on the new PS4 C-Chassis? ShopTo are selling them for £269.99 on eBay, but I can't seem to find anything better? (not including the Amazon France deal).

Also, do you think there will be a price drop closer to Christmas? Or will they generally be the same price anyway?

Thanks very much!

Japan just got a price drop and Sony still has its big European press conference to come so I reckon it could be in the cards if you can hold out.....

Is that the one at the end of October? Do you think it will be a considerable price drop? The prices are already well below the RRP so I can't see them being too much cheaper?

The drop will probably be £50 for the 500gb model with the new 1tb model coming in at the current rrp.

Or you could buy mine for £50'000 as I have the P.T demo on it:D

Manager at my local GAME said that that there would be some interesting deals on PS4 around the end of the month :smashin:

MOTWYW

Cheers for the replies!
Managed to get the new chassis model on Rakuten through ShopTo yesterday for £249. With 5% cash back and £14 worth of Rakuten points! Pretty good deal I think. Now to get Fifa on Thursday!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom