Best Current All In One Printer Deals?

Suave

Distinguished Member
Hi All,

Gotta admit, I know nothing about printers - basically just looking for an all in one to tide me over for the time being - & this time of year hoping to snap up a real bargain!

I know the usual thing is to sell the printers cheap but then get stung on ink refills/cartridges so I want something that is easy on the that front & can use non branded ones.

Would like Wireless if possible & be able to work with an Apple Macbook Pro!

I have no idea who makes good printers or which are the most economical to use these days!

Suave!

Machloop

Novice Member
Want a cheap printer eh? :smashin:

Check out the sites for the main players, Currys, Comet, Dixons, Argos, etc. and pick what looks like a suitable deal.

Now search google [and you-tube] for 'refill {printer number}' :smashin: This will usually find tips from users that have refilled them OK.

Suave

Distinguished Member
Want a cheap printer eh? :smashin:

Check out the sites for the main players, Currys, Comet, Dixons, Argos, etc. and pick what looks like a suitable deal.

Now search google [and you-tube] for 'refill {printer number}' :smashin: This will usually find tips from users that have refilled them OK.

Hi!

Soon got printer choice overload! Ended up getting a Epson SX535WD - spent more than I had planned to but it is suppose to be an OK printer!(?)

Suave!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom